Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, Renewed Efforts

2010. Hard to believe!

I have finished Dragon Age: Origins, the great sewing diversion. And I have finally gotten my sewing space reclaimed. (If I don't use it for more than a day or two, it gets consumed by my husband's tech projects. The longer it doesn't get used, the harder it seems to be to dig out.)

With the holidays over (although I do still have family in town for another week and a half), I hope to have a renewed focus on sewing. However,

I am pregnant!

Things haven't been two bad so far, but I do find myself with less energy than I am accustomed to. So that may impact things a little.

I did renew work on Bronwyn's Christmas stocking yesterday (a little late, I know). It's been so long since I worked on it, that I didn't quite realize where I was at with the project. Turns out, I need a spool of thread to really be able to go on. More on that soon.

2010 is going to be full of changes. I fully intend sewing skills and completed projects to be among them.

On to the next stitch!

No comments: