Saturday, July 12, 2014

Embroidered Linen Wrap Dress: Tie Choices

I mentioned in my last post that my local favorite Colorado Fabrics didn't have just the right color of pink silk for the tie of my in-progress wrap dress. I ordered some color samples from a couple of sites and still couldn't decide. So I made a mock up in Photoshop.

I'm seeing the dark pink as more modern. The light pink is a little too cutesy for the already pretty feminine pair of both the style of the dress and the fabric. My husband isn't convinced, but that's okay. I'm the one that will be wearing it. "Beetroot" charmeuse is on the way!
Frivolous photo: My youngest (2) loves playing in the dirt. Plus a peak at my tomatoes. The summer's been a little slow with the heat this year. Great for people, not as great for tomatoes.

No comments: